“I began working with you when I was fifty nine years old and weighed 231 pounds. I am only five foot six inches tall. Needless to say I was obese and definitely out of shape. I started working out with your programs in January. By May, I had lost 66 pounds. I just wanted to let you know I could not have done it without you! I had a neurological/muscular weakness disease called MyastheniaGravis for five years. So naturally my muscles were very weak from years of little use. Through your expertise and wonderful encouragement, I feel “we” have achieved so much. Everyone tells me I look at least ten years younger and feel great. Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation for truly saving my life. Thank you and may God continue to bless you in helping other people.” - Lori, South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment