“Last year around November my weight topped out at 210lbs. I was feeling miserable and resigning myself to the fact I would be that big forever. I was getting stress fractures on my feet from the excess weight I was carrying. I started on this new journey to lose this excess weight and the first week I lost 10 lbs!! The second week I lost 7lbs and the third week I lost about 5lbs. By the end of December I had lost 30 lbs! I couldn’t believe it!! My metabolism shot through the roof and I wasn’t as winded when I did things. Another thing; I have asthma, so when I lost this excess weight I had a hard time breathing. As I lost the weight, my symptoms subsided. I went from a size 22 to a size 14!! Since then I was able to keep the weight off. All I can say is Mikey I love ya!! You helped me get m y life back into shape an dI feel so much better!!” - Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment